We are pleased to ammounce the Fit for Work advice and assessment service, which helps people who are in work with health conditions, and those who are off sick.
Some benefits of Fit for Work include:
- helping employers to better manage sickness absence
- complementing the service we provide to our patients who are off sick from work
- supporting employees ar work, and if they're off sick, in a way that's right for them.
Fit for Work has two key elements:
- Free, expert and impartial work-related health advice via a website (www.fitforwork.org) and a telephone helpline (0800 032 6235) thats available to all, including employers, employees and GP's.
- Voluntary referral to an occupational health professional for employees who have been off sick, or who are likely to be off sick, for four weeks or more.
Speak to your GP about being referred to Fit for Work, or find out more by visiting www.fitforwork.org or calling 0800 032 6235.