Please click on to one of the above buttons to log on to your GP Online Services and request a repeat prescription.
If you were registered for the old system of requesting online prescriptions and appointments with the surgery, please note this system has now been switched off. It is therefore essential that you complete the appropriate form and return it to reception so we can set you up with a login and password for the new online system. These forms can be located on the GP Online Services tab to the right of your page. The new online service is provided through Evergreen Life, Patient Access or Dimec.
Important note: we regret we are unable to take prescription requests over the telephone.
Please send your request via online services/post or bring your repeat request into the surgery. Our requirements:
- Please allow 48 hours for your prescription to be processed
- Please be precise with medication.
- Please detail exactly the strengths.
- Please indicate if you intend to collect your prescriptions from the surgery (indicate which site) or a chemist.
- Please ensure that you have included your full name and address and a contact telephone number.
- If your medication does not appear on your prescription request list, then the doctor has not deemed it appropriate for long term repeat use. You would therefore need to speak to reception to arrange a telephone consultation with the doctor.
Note: PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING DAYS FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTION REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED
To request your repeat prescription online please login to your online service provider:
Patient Access: Click here
Evergreen Life link at top of page.