Flu vaccination clinics
Flu clinics for patients aged over 65. We have a limited supply of vaccine remaining so please don’t delay, ring us to book an appointment.
Flu clinics for patients in at risk groups aged 18- 64. We have a limited supply of vaccine for eligible patients so please don’t delay, contact us to book your appointment. Our next clinics are on 1st, 3rd, 8th and 10th December.
Flu clinics for patients aged 50 – 64. We will be able to offer the flu vaccination to patients aged 50 – 64 from 1st December, but have limited supply, so please contact us early to secure an appointment.
We now have child flu vaccines in stock for 2 and 3 year olds (as of 31st August 2020) ONLY and those in an “At Risk” group. Please contact reception to book an appointment.
Flu clinic instructions
We have redesigned our flu clinics this year to minimise any risks from coronavirus. We have a strict one way system in place and social distancing in the queue. Our aim is for you to spend the minimum amount of time necessary in the practice.
Please follow these instructions for your safety and that of our staff:
- Attend on your own unless you need help to access the practice.
- Arrive on time for your appointment - do not come early or late. We have allocated a strict number of patients per period to ensure that people are queueing for the minimum of time and social distancing is maintained.
- Please wear a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, please be prepared to provide evidence of this.
- Please follow the instructions for queuing. The queue will be controlled to ensure social distancing. If you are in a wheelchair or have very limited mobility, please make yourself known to the queue marshal.
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Please heed the instructions of the staff who are supervising the patient flow – they are there for your safety.
Do not attend the flu clinic if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate.
Free flu vaccinations may also be available towards the end of the year to people aged between 50-64. However, it is important to stress that this will be subject to vaccine supply and priority will be given to those in at risk groups first.
Why am I being asked to wait to have my flu vaccine?