Please be aware that we are experiencing unprecedented levels of demand at the moment and despite our best efforts, we are finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this demand. Our waiting time now for a non-urgent appointment is around 3 weeks. If you feel you need to contact us, please consider if there are other avenues that may give you a quicker answer. Read More.
Flu Clinics 2021
We now have our first adult flu clinics available to book, on Saturday 18th September and Saturday 9th October, at Farnham Centre for Health.
If you fall into any of the below groups you are entitled to a flu vaccine:
- all children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
To book your appointment, please log onto your online GP services account and select the age-relevant slot:
- Aged 65+
- Aged 50-64
- Aged 18-49
Please ensure you book the correct slot.
Alternatively, you can call 01252 730100 and speak to reception, and they will book the appointment for you.
Child flu clinics will also be available to book shortly. Please check this webpage for further updates.