The Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants play an important role in the management of your care. The following are some of their many skilled duties:
- Asthma Management
- Blood tests
- Coronary Heart Disease Management
- Contraception advice and management
- Ear syringing
- ECG tests
- Family planning
- High Blood Pressure Management
- Hormone replacement therapy checks and management
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Ischaemic heart disease management
- Minor illness
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Suture removal
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Triage – available for advice
- Wound checks and dressings.
Our team of District Nurses provide home nursing services especially for the housebound, elderly, chronically sick and those recently in hospital. Messages for the District Nurse can be passed on via the receptionist.
The Community Health Visitors work with us, and they have a special interest in child development as well as the promotion of health in all age groups.
Midwives from both Frimley Park Hospital and the Royal Surrey County Hospital are attached to the practice and, together with your doctor, provide antenatal and postnatal care.